The women of College Park Church meet monthly and organize various service projects throughout the year. Some of their recent projects include:
- Sewing pillowcase dresses to be given to children in Guatemala
- Crocheting mats made from plastic grocery bags for the homeless
- Collecting toiletries and assembling tote bags for the Salvation Army
- Making tote bags, blankets, and knit hats for cancer patients and for newborn babies
- Collecting items for children and teens at Kimberly’s Center
- Assembling gift baskets for shut-ins
- Holding a monthly prayer time on the first Tuesday of each month
- Organizing a “Secret Sisters” ministry for women of the church
All women are encouraged to join in the fun and fellowship!
Women’s Connection Meeting – Saturday, February 16, 2019, at 9:00 a.m.
Women’s Connection Meeting - Saturday, March 16, 2019, at 9:00 a.m.
Strawberry Festival Fundraiser – Saturday, April 6, starting at 3:00 p.m.
Women’s Connection Meeting - Saturday, April 20, 2019, at 9:00 a.m.
Easter Breakfast – Sunday, April 21